«» Home « » El Rinconcito de Aurora [Blogspot] « » Hispanic / Latino Anti-defamation Coalition SF « » TUYA « » El Rinconcito de Aurora [Website] « » About « » Contact «»

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Magia y Hechizo: Online MIDI Player with Playlists

Magia y Hechizo: Online MIDI Player with Playlists (And how to make your own)



This is an online MIDI player with playlists, I might be wrong but after searching the net, I couldn't find one. So, I'm posting it here.



It can be seen in operation on the sidebars here(link) and here(link) as it can also be seen embeded in this post

If you are a MIDI music lover, enjoy the music and even if you are not, I'm confident you'll enjoy it too. (All the playlists together contain 1186 titles) And there are lengtlhy instructions on how to build your own if you like MIDI Music, specially Xmas, Jazz, Ragtime, Big Band, Classical, etc.



Check it out

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster